I wanted to post on here so many times this last week... but I have seriously had NO time! This is what I did this week:
- Found out my husband had been a victim of Identity theft, filed 2 police reports and made hundreds of phone calls... plus played P.I. and supportive wife... LOL!
- Started the ball on the re-fi for our house... hence the finding out about the I.D. theft...
- Designed, ordered (from Shutterfly... they are awesome) and mailed out our Christmas cards including a letter (this is huge for me... I don't normally do the letter thing)
- finished my Christmas shopping, and even bought a few things for myself (fabric, no duh, and a Hello Kitty waffle iron, pictures to follow)
- Made 5 bears
- and I managed to catch my 2 year old's runny nose, (thank you, honey, and yes Mommy still loves you and always will! :)
So here's some background on why I ended up with fabric in the few weeks before Christmas (bad girl!) My BF Nicole went to Jo Ann's and was telling me how she got some cute things that she hadn't seen there before, (there are pics on her blog) and I had to go anyway because I needed more green felt for those cute pencil toppers I made in my last post.... So I thought... cool! I have to go anyaway, I'll go look around! So I went with a $20 dollar bill thinkin I would get lunch for me and the girls and my felt.... YA RIGHT! I found some really cute fabric that I couldn't live with out... some more Christmas decorations, and tons of ribbon. I want to make a little dog with a cute dress with that bone print. The skull fabric is to make swirl skirts for the girls. (They are really into pirates and they picked it out!) I think I'll layer it with some black and white gingham and lace... very cute! Or I might just hand it off to my mom because she is really really good at making children's clothes... she does it in half the time! The light blue is a fleece that I think would be cute to make some snuggly bears, and the rest was just must have dainty florals... you can never have too much of those!! and by the way... they had NO MORE of the green felt I originally went to get. They had lots of other colors of green but not THAT green... and I didn't want another color... I wanted THAT color... isn't that always the way the cookie crumbles!!?? :)